I have no destination, no map, and no expectations...my only hope is to fully experience what this form of expression yields.



Friday, November 14, 2014

words of wisdom by Ely Fuller

"If you enter into healing, be prepared to lose everything. Healing is a ravaging force to which nothing seems sacred or inviolate. As my original pain releases itself in healing, it rips to shreds the structures and foundations I built in weakness and ignorance. I am experiencing the bizarre miracle of reincarnating, more lucidly than at birth, in the same lifetime."-Ely Fuller

what is most meaningful to me?
what provides me the most pleasure?
what am I good at?

counting daily blessings - gratitude lists -

slow down - look at your surroundings - find beauty in everything you see

No comments:

Post a Comment